Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back from my hiatus!!

I have been missing from my own blog for a few months time. Something bad happened to my brother, he was infected by dengue and was warded few days after my previous entry. Long story short, he was warded into a hospital, turned very critical that had him staying in ICU for over a month, and took him another few weeks there to recuperate. He has since been discharged and is recovering at home. He is not at his optimal, but we are working to get him back to normal.

For all those who knows me and my family incident, those who had helped me pray for him, those that had help me get blessing for him, those that had just thought of us during this time, I wish to THANK YOU with all my heart, and wish all the good things in life for you.

I will contribute to this blog more, and try to make it a bigger and more informative site for gadgets (that i can get my hands on for review) in Malaysia.

Thank you for your continued support.

No comments: